ARCS Autism and Disability services are excited to announce that we have new positions coming up in our existing services in Clogheen, Co. Tipperary and in our New Bespoke Residential Service opening soon in Cahir Co. Tipperary
Who we are;
ARCS Autism and Disability Services are part of Daffodil Care Services, we were set up in response for demand to provide specialized/ bespoke therapeutic Residential Care Services for Individuals whose needs cannot be met under generic models. We work with young people with an ASD/ID Diagnosis, and who have also been impacted by trauma and attachment difficulties.
ARCS adopt a well-being, positive psychology approach, we successfully are a restraint free service and utilize Studio III Low Arousal approaches for stress management and de-escalation.
At ARCS , we work closely with the Individual, their existing supports and relevant MDT professionals to create a bespoke service to meet the needs of the Individuals we work with, as such the teams receive a specialized/ bespoke training package to support them to deliver the service as necessary.
We promote the professional and personal development of each team member. With a clear focus on our ethos and therapeutic approach, we provide for significant investment in our people, who in turn through their professionalism and commitment greatly enhance the experience and outcomes for our service users.
What we can offer;
· Attractive salary with incremental scale
· Individual and Family Health Care Scheme
· Complimentary core professional training supplied & paid allowance
· Significant career progression opportunities
· Regular Team building and staff away days
Social Care Worker:
· Level 7 or 8 in Social Care/ Equivalent e.g. Disability Studies/ Psychology/ Counselling Psychotherapy/ Special Needs Education
· 1-2 years experience working within children and young people with ASD/ID
· Experience working with trauma/ attachment difficulties
· Working knowledge and understanding of Studio III Low Arousal approach
· Working understanding and knowledge of the PERMA Model of Positive Psychology
· Understanding of HIQA Regulations and Inspection Process
· Full drivers license